Improving your lawyer website design is a six-pronged matter:
- Delivery. The goal of your Internet brand is to connect with legal consumers who are searching for solutions to their legal matters. Search engine optimization (SEO) strategy makes those results quantifiable, delivering traffic and prospective clients to your Internet brand.
- Home. Treat each page of a lawyer website design with the same attention to detail as your homepage. The influences of search engines and social networking make the likelihood of landing on a page other than home more probable. Optimized legal content and lawyer website design work together, impacting the results of search engine queries augmenting the visibility of your Internet brand to legal consumers.
- Legal content. Legal content is the story of your law practice – some of it literal, some simply reflective. This serves as the meet-and-greet between legal consumers and your Internet brand.
Below are examples of webpages that can set-apart your Internet brand from the competition:
- Law firm overview
- Mission statement
- Practice areas
- Lawyer profiles
- Legal blogs
- Press releases
- Contact information
SEO and social strategies should be fully integrated with the legal content on websites for lawyers – and, always be cognizant of your target audience: legal consumers.
- Venue. The location (or locations) of your bricks-and-mortar law practice is the main hub offline. Lawyers’ websites are the online counterpart. Your legal content should be optimized with SEO that is specific to a geographical location (or locations) (e.g., a law practice located in Prairie Village, Kansas likely serves venues in the greater Kansas City area, both sides of the state line). But for venue optimization, your Internet brand would compete with every law firm on the World Wide Web to get noticed.
- Media. Social media and news media are simply information delivery systems that connect legal consumers to the entire world, and does so 24/7. This simple networking loop is also filled with complexity and, in order for your Internet brand to stand-out to your target audience, it’s important for lawyers’ websites to post social networking links, press releases, fact sheets, and trustworthy legal content relevant to legal consumers.
- Smartphone. Checking-out lawyers’ websites from smartphones and other mobile devices can be distressing. Those webpages that are so awesome when viewed on the PC or Mac in your office are just not a good look from a smartphone – and, the latter is outperforming the former in terms of activity on the Internet.
Smartphone users polled regarding their website experiences indicated:
- If they can’t visit a site from a smartphone, they probably won’t visit again (75-percent).
- They have received messages after clicking a link stating that website can’t be viewed from a smartphone (38-percent).
- They have received error messages, or had their smartphones freeze or crash, after visiting a website (51-percent).
- They have located websites that load too slowly to access from a smartphone (73-percent).
This is why upgrading a lawyer website design with an app or a site dedicated for smartphone users may be an option to consider?
SEO & SEO Content For Lawyer Websites is Our Venue – Call 1 (800) 877-2776
Optimizing your lawyer website and creating content that generates new law firm leads is our specialty. Our consultants show you how to save valuable practice time and grow your client-base through no-obligation strategies. Call (800) 877-2776 for your free consultation today.